This Sheet Pan Salmon Stir Fry is the perfect weeknight meal the whole family will enjoy! Eat the rainbow with this easy and delicious dish.
Eat the Rainbow
This sheet pan salmon stir fry is the ultimate weeknight meal. It’s quick and easy to make, and packed with delicious veggies. And now that you mention it, there are a few more reasons why we <3 this meal oh so much! It’s:
- Packed with colorful nutritious veggies
- Can truly be made with ONE sheet pan
- Ready to enjoy in under an hour
- Perfect for meal prep for the week!
Elements of a Sheet Pan Salmon Stir Fry
There are 3 main elements to this sheet pan dish: roasted veggies, broiled salmon and a delicious sauce!
This rainbow of roasted veg is as flavorful as it is colorful. Oh, and there’s a delicious secret seasoning weapon we’ve been using on pretty much EVERYTHING since creating this recipe. You’ll need:
- Red bell pepper
- Yellow bell pepper
- Broccoli florets
- Yellow onion
- Secret seasoning weapon: olive oil and everything bagel seasoning (!!!)
You’ll use the same sheet pan you roasted your veggies on to broil your salmon filets (you heard that right!).
Because the flavor of quality salmon stands out on its own (we love Surrender Salmon if you’re local to the Twin Cities!), this recipe calls for a simple salt and pepper seasoning.
While your veggies are roasting, you’ll whip up this deliciously simple sauce that pairs oh so well with both the veggies and salmon. You’ll need:
- Soy sauce (or tamari for a GF option!)
- Maple syrup
- Minced garlic
- Fresh grated ginger
- Optionals: sriracha (if you like a little heat!) and cornstarch (if you like your sauce a little thicker!)
heat that sauce!
Don’t forget: heat that sauce up right before serving your sheet pan salmon stir fry. Simply microwave for 90 seconds – 2 minutes right before drizzling over the dish. Ain’t nobody like a cold sauce over their hot dish!
What to Serve with Sheet Pan Salmon Stir Fry
This sheet pan meal is delicious on its own, but if you’re looking to pair it with a grain or a noodle, we recommend any of the following:
- White rice
- Brown rice
- Soba noodles
- Ramen noodles
Can you Double this Recipe?
Heck yes you can! If you’re feeding a larger group, or hoping to meal prep for the week, feel free to double the recipe and use two sheet pans if your oven accommodates.
- 4 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 large carrots, cut into match sticks
- 1/2 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons everything bagel seasoning
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or tamari for gluten-free option)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- optional: 1 teaspoon sriracha
- optional thickener: 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 12 oz. salmon (we used 2 6-oz. salmon filets)
- pepper, to taste
- First, preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Next, place chopped broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, and onion onto a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toss.
- Then, sprinkle on everything bagel seasoning and toss again.
- Roast at 375ºF for 20-25 minutes or until veggies have reached desired doneness.
- Transfer roasted veggies into a large bowl.
- While the veggies are roasting, prepare stir fry sauce.
- Whisk together all ingredients minus the cornstarch.
- Then, add cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of warm water into a small bowl and whisk until cornstarch dissolves.
- Add cornstarch mixture into the sauce and whisk to combine.
- Right before serving, heat sauce in the microwave for 90 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Once the veggies are done roasting, preheat your oven to a high broil.
- Place a piece of tin foil onto a baking sheet and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prep salmon fillets by using 2 pieces of paper towel to remove as much moisture as possible from the salmon.
- Place salmon onto the tin foil and spray the tops with cooking spray. Then season with ground pepper.
- Broil salmon on high for 8 minutes, or until salmon is fully cooked.
- Let salmon sit for a few minutes before flipping over to remove the skin. Then, use a fork to roughly shred the salmon.
- Add salmon into the veggie bowl and then pour heated sauce on top. Toss to combine everything.
- Serve stir fry with your favorite grain.
Serving Size: 1/3 recipe Calories: 455 Sugar: 24 Sodium: 1315 Fat: 20 Carbohydrates: 42 Fiber: 7 Protein: 32 Cholesterol: 57
Keywords: sheet pan salmon stir fry