The Tax Administration Service also invited taxpayers to use the different options to carry out procedures available on its website.
Free Book Preview Tax and Legal Playbook
Get game-changing solutions to your small business questions.
December 28, 2020 2 min read
The Tax Administration Service (SAT) reported that as of January 2021 they will have new business hours. The agency shared the changes through its social networks and official website .
The SAT explained that from January 4 to 15, procedures and services can be carried out from Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. On January 1 and 6 there will be no service.
The opening hours will change again from January 18 and will be from Monday to Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The agency detailed that the services that will be provided as of January 8, 2021 will be:
- e. natural person signature.
- e. firm legal person.
- Renovation e. natural person signature.
- Renewal e. Firm legal person.
- Registration of legal person.
- Internet room and my space.
- Proof of Tax Situation or RFC.
- SAT-ID password. Generation.
– SATMX (@SATMX) December 28, 2020
In addition, he urged to review the list of offices and modules that will be in operation during the indicated period.